Fire Safety Audit
Use the fire safety audit to facilitate routine fire inspections and evaluate if fire safety procedures and protocols are followed and complied with by your staff.
The fire safety audit covers the following areas, but not limited to:
- Effective emergency procedures to evacuate a building during a fire.
- Evidence testing has been carried out on systems including emergency lighting, sprinkler, ventilation and electrical wiring.
- Fire doors are secure and in good working order.
- Emergency exits are free of obstacles and well lit.
- Fire safety equipment is being checked regularly, in date and meets legal requirements.
- Fire drills and staff fire training records (who, when, & what training).
- Staff training is up to date and good working practices are being followed.
Why use Logit quality control templates?
Reduce audit time
Get prompts & take action
Maintain high standards
See what Logit can do for you
View more templates?
Health & Safety