PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SOFTWARE
Digitise and optimise with preventive maintenance software
All-in-one preventive maintenance software improves efficiencies, prevents downtown and reduces expensive repairs
Watch how Logit provides a seamless, end-to-end process from maintenance request to completion. Give managers the visibility they need to raise actions, prioritise activities, delegate tasks to team members, share information to engineers and track performance. Plus, there’s so much more!
A day in the life…of your business
Here’s just one example of how Logit can be used to improve efficiencies and performance across departments and sites.
Easy to use preventive maintenance software from Logit
Replace paper, spreadsheets or complicated maintenance management software with one easy-to-use digital solution. Our preventive maintenance software makes it easy to proactively schedule and track all preventive maintenance activities, allowing you to improve performance, minimise costly repairs and reduce downtime by up to 20% a year.
Logit seamlessly organises all preventive maintenance tasks and lets you monitor compliance continuously. Create proactive actions to ensure key milestones are achieved (i.e., annual lift service, certificate management and audits), and analyse the history of any asset in seconds for risk assessment and informed decision-making.
Here at Logit, our vision is simple: Make it easy for everyone to do work more efficiently and empower managers to keep control of the business by providing them total visibility across departments and sites. From London to Manchester and Edinburgh, we’ve helped countless UK businesses streamline their processes with our preventative maintenance system. Discover how Logit maintenance and service management software can empower your business today.
Preventive maintenance that runs like clockwork
- Customizable digital forms including the ability to attach images, pass/fail inspection.
- Execute WOs from any mobile device.
- Scan QR codes to record and manage complete work order lifecycle.
- Create daily/weekly/ad hoc schedules for individual or team assignments.
- Manage asset types, history, maintenance records and cost incurred.
- Generate reports to track everything from trends, costs and asset performance.
- Create calendar of future activities and give stakeholders confidence that maintenance is well managed.
Preventive maintenance benefits
- Have peace of mind your asset management regime is being followed.
- Automated processes reduce paperwork, errors and non-compliance.
- Increase asset lifetime, decrease downtime by 20% annually and reduce repair costs.
- Visiting engineers can seamlessly interact with the asset record.
- Improved productivity and better manpower forecasts.
- Time and cost tracking for all work performed on assets.
- Quickly identify improvement opportunities.
“Our maintenance team are able to plan ahead and delegate tasks, track completion and monitor progress which is a fantastic capability especially for teams with multiple sites.”
Rob McGlynn – Regional General Manager
“Logit is perfect for multi-site operations with centralised teams sharing information. Our maintenance team are able to track jobs and repeat issues so much better and easier than we ever have done in the past.”
Emily Cox – Commercial & IT Director
Go paperless and perform tasks correctly each and every time
Use our digital templates or create custom checklists to ensure all planned maintenance related tasks are performed, scheduled, recorded and acted on if required.
One digital solution is all you need
Easy to use
Reduce costs and improve performance
Our preventive and maintenance management systems help UK businesses easily manage work requests, delegate tasks, reduce costs and improve performance. From scheduled inspections to asset management and maintenance checklists, our easy-to-use, all-in-one software enables managers to schedule and allocate tasks to team members as well as communicate more effectively and easily submit maintenance requests from any hand-held device.
Automated service and maintenance systems
Our talented team based in Edinburgh has developed innovative technology over the past decade to help companies from London to Manchester and beyond work faster and achieve better outcomes by automating their manual processes.
We aim to replace the multiple systems your teams are currently using with our all-in-one digital solution. Our mission is to continue offering new and exciting features that empower your workforce and give our customers a competitive edge. Regardless of where you’re based in the UK, get in touch with the team in Edinburgh and find out how automated maintenance management software can help your business succeed.
Leave it to Logit for your maintenance