Let guests share feedback and help you improve their experience
Take a peek and see how you can deliver a better guest experience. Schedule a demo today.
Get feedback. Take action. Delight guests.
Encourage guests to leave feedback at touchpoints across their journey.
Analyse insights to learn what needs improvement and where to focus.
Build a strategy to impact business performance and customer satisfaction.
Get feedback across your customer’s journey and continuously deliver a better guest experience
Turn guest feedback into happy customers! Watch and see how Logit lets you gain clarity on customer satisfaction for every shift, across every dish and every service style.
Drive operational excellence and increase customer satisfaction.
Know what to focus on and take the appropriate action to keep guests happy at all times. It all starts with a QR code.
From arrival to departure, there are many opportunities to make your guest happy or irritated. Logit enables customers to leave feedback at designated touchpoints across their journey. Your team can then review the feedback and make improvements that deliver a better guest experience.
- Identify maintenance issues by site and take measurable actions with specific timelines for quicker problem resolution.
- Address negative feedback promptly and make adjustments to schedules and planned inspections to improve overall performance.
- Drill down by site/region and make strategic decisions that improve performance, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
Capture customer feedback to improve performance
Gain clarity on customer satisfaction for every shift, across every dish and every service style.
Was check-in fast and easy? Room clean and tidy? Logit lets you assess service by day, shift and location to benchmark and determine where improvements are needed.
Get insights on what guests really think about the look, taste and value of each dish you serve, and make adjustments to enhance menu performance and quality.
Use guest data/critiques to know what your team is doing right and the underperforming areas that need attention.
Gain valuable insights and make better decisions
Use guest insights and customised reporting to drive continual improvements and reduce unnecessary expenses.
Optimise scheduling and perform tasks at the right time to enhance efficiencies across locations whilst minimising downtime and repairs.
- Area managers can easily identify issues and take action for quicker problem resolution.
- Staff can address negative feedback promptly and make adjustments on the fly to improve the guest experience.
- Stakeholders can access data and drill down to make informed decisions that reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.