Food Hygiene Inspection
Conducting food safety and kitchen inspections by managers helps ensure all company guidelines are being adhered to and protects you from legal and financial liabilities. Regular inspections also prepares you for third party inspections such as EHO.
The food hygiene inspection covers the following areas:
- Personal Hygiene
- Food preparation & handling
- Receiving & storage
- Sanitising equipment, utensils and facilities
- Pest control
This inspection helps to:
- Identify potential risks so that teams can be proactive and take action.
- Pinpoint problems with particular procedures or processes.
- Maintain hygiene standards to ensure staff and customers are protected.
- Plan and prepare for third party reviews such as an EHO inspection.
Why use Logit health & safety templates?
Quickly capture data
Get prompts & take action
See what Logit can do for you
View more templates?